Registration for the 2021 season will be open from January 19 to February 2. Marathon Club will be following all guidelines recommended by Alberta Health and changes will likely occur throughout the season. As of January 18 we will be meeting for the Saturday/Sunday long runs in staggered groups of 10. You will be required to book a time slot each weekend. Please note that there will be no access to Runner’s Soul before or after the run. Runners will be required to wear masks at the start of the run and maintain social distancing throughout the run.
Whether you’re a novice or a pro, the Runners Soul Marathon Club will help make your marathon training experience more enjoyable! Marathon Club registration includes a training schedule, group training runs, clinics, breakfast runs, and discounts.
Marathon Club Kick Off
- January 18th – 7 PM @ your house (ie. Zoom).
- This year’s guest speaker will be Desiree Linden! The 2x Olympic marathon runner and 2018 Boston Marathon champion is known for her line “keep showing up” – if there was ever a time where we needed encouragement to do just that, this is it.
- Participants should be able to run or walk (at their own pace) 6 miles (10K) for the full marathon training or 4 miles (6K) for the half (Check out our Marathon Club Build-up Clinic).
- Able to train on Saturday or Sunday (runs start at 8:00 am).
- New Member – $79.99 (including club gear) or $69.99 (no gear)
- Returning Member – $69.99 (including club gear) or $59.99 (no gear)
- Club Discounts
- Club Gear (Optional)
- Does not include race entry fee!
Monday to Wednesday: 10am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:30am – 5:30pm