Registration for the 2023 season will be opening in January and this year’s club will be back operating as it had pre-Pandemic.
Whether you’re a novice or a pro, the Runners Soul Marathon Club will help make your marathon training experience more enjoyable! Marathon Club registration includes a training schedule, group training runs, clinics, and discounts.
Marathon Club Kick Off
- January 16th – 7 PM @ University of Lethbridge – PE 250 (large lecture theater opposite the climbing wall)
- This year’s guest speaker will be Dave Proctor! Dave is an ultramarathon runner from Okotoks, AB who recently broke the cross-Canada running record by crossing the country in 67 days and change!
- Participants should be able to run or walk (at their own pace) 6 miles (10K) for the full marathon training or 4 miles (6K) for the half (Check out our Marathon Club Build-up Clinic).
- Able to train on Saturday or Sunday (runs start at 8:00 am).
- New Member – TBD
- Returning Member – TBD
- Group Runs
- Club Discounts
- Club Gear (Optional)
- Does not include race entry fee!
Monday to Wednesday: 10am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:30am – 5:30pm