Registration for the 2022 season will be open from January 18 to February 6. Marathon Club will be following all guidelines recommended by Alberta Health and changes will likely occur during the season. Groups will be meeting outside of Runner’s Soul at 8 AM on both Saturday and Sunday. There will be minimal access to the store before/after the runs. All members are required to wear a mask during the initial gathering but masks can be removed once you are out on the route and spreading out. We encourage social distancing but a single group will make masks more important.
Whether you’re a novice or a pro, the Runners Soul Marathon Club will help make your marathon training experience more enjoyable! Marathon Club registration includes a training schedule, group training runs, clinics, and discounts.
Marathon Club Kick Off
- January 17th – 7 PM @ your house (ie. Zoom).
- This year’s guest speaker will be Rilee ManyBears! Rilee is an accomplished runner who was born and raised in Sisika Nation, Alberta. Running has helped Rilee to overcome many challenges and we are grateful that he is willing to share his story with the group.
- Participants should be able to run or walk (at their own pace) 6 miles (10K) for the full marathon training or 4 miles (6K) for the half (Check out our Marathon Club Build-up Clinic).
- Able to train on Saturday or Sunday (runs start at 8:00 am).
- New Member – $79.99 (including club gear) or $69.99 (no gear)
- Returning Member – $69.99 (including club gear) or $59.99 (no gear)
- Group Runs
- Club Discounts
- Club Gear (Optional)
- Does not include race entry fee!
Monday to Wednesday: 10am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:30am – 5:30pm