In consideration of public health recommendations issued in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we at Runner’s Soul have made the decision to cancel our Marathon Club training sessions (along with our other clubs and clinics) indefinitely. The provincial government has not restricted gatherings of the size of Marathon Club, but we feel that it is in everyone’s best interest to cancel our group training and help protect our community.
Although we won’t be meeting as a group, we encourage you to continue working through the program and we will be available to answer your questions via facebook, email, by phone or in person at Runner’s Soul. We highly recommend that you continue getting outside to run through these crazy times to help preserve both fitness and sanity! We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated as things change over the course of our season. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
We are hopeful that taking these precautions now will allow us to get back at it sooner than later.
Stay safe and healthy.
Whether you’re a novice or a pro, the Runners Soul Marathon Club will help make your marathon training experience more enjoyable! Marathon Club registration includes a training schedule, group training runs, clinics, breakfast runs, and discounts.
- Participants should be able to run or walk (at their own pace) 6 miles (10K) for the full marathon training or 4 miles (6K) for the half (Check out our Marathon Club Build-up Clinic).
- Able to train on Saturday or Sunday (runs start at 8:00 am).
- New Member – $79.99 (including club gear) or $69.99 (no gear)
- Returning Member – $69.99 (including club gear) or $59.99 (no gear)
- Two Breakfasts
- Club Discounts
- Does not include race entry fee!
Monday to Wednesday: 10am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:30am – 5:30pm